Reviews indicate that this is by far the best course for learning beginners to learn Kotlin. The Android developer website and Kotlin official website have a link to this course, this gives more than enough assurance that you will not waste time or money doing this course. The course explains programming basics too, so you do not need to have any prior programming experience. We recommend this course for all beginners who want to learn modern object-oriented programming as well as for everyone who wants to kick start Android apps development.
This course will help you to learn programming fundamentals as well as Kotlin programming features, some of the topics covered include:
- Variables, null safety, if when conditions, basics of loops like for and while, functions, and functional programming.
- Object-oriented programming including objects, classes, inheritance, interfaces, etc.
- Data classes feature of Kotlin.
- Binary and hexadecimal numbers.
- Use of generics and hiding principles.
Following this course, you should be able to develop your very first and fully functional web app, android app, or desktop app on your own.