- Installing Django, understanding project structure, URLs, requests, and responses.
- Templates, static files, image, and files handling, creating models.
- Data modeling including one to many and many to many relationships.
- Interacting with database using Django models
- Working with and creating Django admin screens for your application
- User inputs, forms, and data validations using Django out-of-the-box forms handling.
- Session management and deploying the application for production use.
- And everything else you need to make a production-ready website.
We recommend this course to beginners who have some knowledge of Python, no Django experience required.